Thursday, 3 July 2014

Back Fat



So I had a baby 5 weeks ago, and after a week I wasn't back into my jeans... What the heck I thought. The baby is gone... so why on earth am I still having to wear maternity leggings up to my arm pits and baggy tops.

Nobody tells you about the wobbly bit in the middle that doesn't go away, like they inserted some jelly in there to replace the vacant space that Elsie once lived.

"Be Patient" they say, "It will drop off you in no time" I hear.

It has been 5 weeks and I spotted a new revelation. BACK FAT. What is this strange thing that rolls around my bra straps I ask. Even though I have never been a gym goer or particularly healthy eater, I have never had BACK FAT.

"THAT'S IT" I am joining a gym, and join the gym I did. The Doubletree by Hilton in Chester has a brand spanking new Club and Spa - It's very swanky and just the thing I need to get myself into gear. So now I am a member of a gym and I have a lovely Personal Trainer called Will.

We had our first session yesterday, and inevitably I can't walk today - but I shall gain a body like Amanda Holden and I will show that Back Fat who's the Boss.

( I also got to go shopping for lots of nice gym clothes, and I have ordered a sexy pair pink trainers which I can't wait to hit the gym in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment